Your generosity transforms the lives of grieving families.
• Donate by check (preferred)
Currently, the easiest ways to donate to our chapter are . . .
(1) Donate at our monthly gatherings by cash or check.
(2) Send a check made payable to Bereaved Parents of the USA Sacramento/South Placer Chapter to
SSPCC c/o Teresa Welch
PO Box 333
Lincoln, CA 95648.
• Amazon Smile (It doesn’t cost you a dime!)
Do you shop on Amazon.com? Why not switch to Smile.Amazon? At no additional cost to you, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases. It’s easy! Here’s how:
- Go to smile.amazon.com. Use the drop down menu under Accounts & Lists, select “Your AmazonSmile”.
- Smile-Amazon is exactly the same as Amazon . . . Products, Prices and Service.
- Designate “Bereaved Parents of the USA 104 Sacramento-South Placer County” as your charity.
- Only purchases made while logged in at smile.amazon.com will go toward the charitable contributions. (Please note, your Amazon i-Phone app won’t direct you to Smile.Amazon. You’ll need to log in through your Internet Browser.)
It’s as simple as that! THANK YOU for using Smile.Amazon to support our chapter!
• Donate online.
Our online donation process is currently under construction. Soon you’ll be able to donate to our chapter online. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The Sacramento-South Placer County Chapter of the Bereaved Parents of the USA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supported by people who care.
We appreciate your donation!